30. September 2014

"Dream" - Motivational Video

I don't know what that dream is that you have. I don't care how disappointing it might have been as you've been working toward that dream.
But that dream that you're holding in your mind:
-that it's possible,
-that some of you already know that it's hard, it's not easy.

It's hard changing your life.

That in the process of working on your dreams you are going to incur a lot of disappointment, a lot of failure, a lot of pain.
The moments when you're going to doubt yourself: you say "God why, why is this happening to me?"
--
For those of you who had experience with some hardship: don't give up on your dreams!
There are rough times of to come but they have not come to stay.
They have come to pass!
--
It's very important to believe that you are the one.

Most people: they raise a family, they earn a living and then they die. They stop working on themselves, they stop stretching, the stop pushing themselves.
That are a lot of people like to complain, but they don't want to do anything about their situation and most people don't work on their dreams. Why?
One is because of fear: the fear of failure. What if things don't work out? And the fear of success: what if they do and I can't handle it?
These are not risk takers.
--
It's necessary to get (cut) the losers out of your life if you want to LIVE YOUR DREAM.
But people were running toward their dream, life has a special kind of meaning.
--
(But) you will be the best you could be;

I'm challenging you to define your value.
--
That everybody won't see it, that everybody won't join you, that everybody won't have the vision.
--
It' necessary that you align yourself with people and attract people into business, who are hungry...
…people, who are unstoppable and unreasonable.
…people who are refusing to leave/ live life just as it is and who want more!

The people that are living their dream are partying WINNERS to attach themselves to. The people that are living their dream are the people that know that, if it is going to happen, it's up to them!
--
If you want to be more successful,
If you want to have and do something you've never done before,

number two I'm asking: invest in you!
--
Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
--
That you don't have to go through life being a victim.

And even though you face disappointment, you have to know within yourself:
That I can do this! Even if no one sees it for me, I must see it for myself.
This is what I believe and I’m going to fight for it. Period.

No matter how bad it us or how bad it gets:
I'm going to make it!
I want to represent an idea, I want to represent possibility.
--
Invest in your mind!
--
Don't let anybody steal your dream!
--
(Every day) we have to face rejections and a "no" or we have a meeting and no one shows up or somebody says "you can count on me" and they don't come through.
What if we have that kind of attitudes that causes reposes, nobody believes in you, you lost again and again and again, the lights are cut off
BUT you're still looking at your dream, reviewing it every day!

SAY IT YOURSELF: IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL I WIN!
!!! YOU CAN LIVE YOUR DREAM !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jwWYX7Jlo